Glutathione is often referred to as the body’s “master antioxidant” and is the most important molecule in your body that you’ve never heard of. It is involved in preventing everything from cancer, dementia, heart disease and even wrinkles.
The good news is that your body produces its own glutathione. The bad news is that poor diet, pollution, toxins, medications, stress, trauma, aging, infections and radiation all deplete your glutathione.
There are over 89,000 medical articles about the importance of it but most physicians know little or nothing about this important molecule. So what’s all the fuss anyway? The secret power of glutathione is the sulfur (SH) chemical groups it contains.
Sulfur is a sticky, smelly molecule. It acts like magnet and all the bad things in the body stick to it, including free radicals and toxins like mercury and other heavy metals.
Glutathione becomes depleted, which results in the inability for us to protect ourselves against free radicals, infections, cancer and we can’t get rid of toxins.
Keeping yourself optimally healthy and preventing diseases depends upon keeping your glutathione levels high.
- Neurodegenerative disorders such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscle recovery to enhance athletic performance
- Liver diseases (hepatitis, fatty liver, cirrhosis, alcoholic)
- Immune function
- Chronic Sickness
- Chronic Fatigue
- Vocal Cord Polyps - Healing a Singer's Voice
- Skin Lightening & Dark Spot Removal
- Cancer Support
- Energy Production & Mitochondrial Function
- Free Radical